Monday

Stuffed potatoes

This was a recipe my Uncle did when we went to their house for a birthday, good accompanyment for any of the other recipes on here and good idea for a jacket potato if you're gettinga bit bored with the normal way of doing them! My Mum says I have asbestos finger which is why I can do these so fast so be careful when your scooping out the middles cause it will be scalding hot.

Cook potatoes of whatever size as if you're jacketting them. when they're soft in the middle take out of the oven and slice in half. Scoop out the middle and put into a bowl, add HEa cheese, bacon, spring onions (any other fillings you fancy!) then pack the potato skins back up with the filling. Put back in the oven for 10 mins and then serve.

1 comment:

  1. I love potatoes any which way! Thanks for the inspiration Alex,
    I will make these tonight....P.S. I love Slimming World too!

    ReplyDelete